Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSA)
Earn tax-free interest income year after year with this registered investment product!
Canadian residents over the age of 18 can take advantage of this excellent savings product.
Why invest in a TFSA?
- Income earned will be tax sheltered
- Although contributions will not be tax deductible; withdrawal of contributions and/or income will not be subject to tax
- Unused contribution room may be carried forward
- Withdrawals increase the unused contribution room in the following year
- Withdrawals will not affect eligibility for federal tax credits and benefits
Want to put your money to work? contact us today!
Rest assured... your TFSA is 100% insured.
All deposits in RRSPs, RRIFs and TFSAs are 100% insured by the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA). Other non-registered Canadian dollar deposits are insured up to $250,000 per member by FSRA.