As a member, your feedback is important. If you had a great experience or there is something you are concerned about, we would be happy to hear from you.
Please tell us about the exceptional service you received:
We take concerns seriously and being able to come up with a better solution will ultimately improve our service to all our Members.
We are committed to responding to you within 10 business days with the following information:
• Acknowledgment that we have received your concern
• Where, possible we will strive to immediately resolve your concern
• If further action is required, we will let you know how it is being handled and when you can expect to hear from us
• If the matter may take a little longer to resolve, we will keep you informed throughout the process
To make the process as clear as possible, here are the following steps.
Please have all the necessary information so we can address your matter as quickly as possible. You will need the following details:
• Your member identification information
• Dates(s) of occurrence
• Supporting documents (if any)
• The name(s) of staff involved
• Your preferred method of reply: mail, email or phone (if phone, when is the best time to call)
Please contact our Member Service Officers. They will do their best to help as quickly as they can.
Call: 905-426-1389 x.221 or 1-800-263-9793
If the Member Service Officer was unable to provide a resolution, you may wish to escalate your concern to the Officer Designated to Resolve Complaints.
Thomas Dimson at 905-426-1389 x.226 or email at email@example.com
If your concern has not been addressed to your satisfaction, you may wish to contact the Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario.
Call: 1- 800-668-0128
Financial Services Regulatory Authority of Ontario (FSRA)
Licensing & Market Conduct Division
Credit Union and Caisse Populaire Complaints
5160 Yonge Street, 4th Floor, Box 85
Toronto, ON M2N 6L9