Compliments and Concerns
As a member, your feedback is important.
If you had a great experience or there is something you are concerned about, we would be happy to hear from you.
Please tell us about the exceptional service you received:
We take concerns seriously and being able to come up with a better solution will ultimately improve our service to all our Members.
We are committed to responding to you within 10 business days with the following information:
- Acknowledgment that we have received your concern
- Where possible, we will strive to immediately resolve your concern
- If further action is required, we will let you know how it is being handled and when you can expect to hear from us
- If the matter may take a little longer to resolve, we will keep you informed throughout the process
To make the process as clear as possible, please follow these steps.
Please have all the necessary information so we can address your matter as quickly as possible. You will need the following details:
- Your member identification information
- Date(s) of occurrence
- Supporting documents (if any)
- The name(s) of staff involved
- Your preferred method of reply: mail, email or phone (if phone, when is the best time to call)